The hiking is a physical exercise, and as all physical exercise, suits to realise previously a series of estiramientos to avoid possible injuries or pains once finished our day.
Thus, in this article go to explain some of the estiramientos more important that have to take into account.
- Pulling the dorsal and tríceps: we put Us of foot with the slightly separate legs and bend our body to a side helping us taking the elbow with the hand. We repeat during ten seconds to each side.
- Pulling the dorsal and intercostales: we put Us of foot with the slightly separate legs and pull the arms of alternative form trying lengthen more a hand that the another. We repeat twice during five second each one.
- Pulling the deltoides: we put Us of foot and pull the arms hit to the body and go raising the shoulders. We repeat twice during five second each one.
- Pulling the twins: we put Us of foot near of our point of support and support us with the forearms leaving rest the head on the hands. Flexionamos A leg and put the foot in the soil in front of us, pulling the another to backwards. We advance the hips but with the inferior part of the straight back. We repeat 30 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the cuádriceps and the knee: we Attach the backside of a foot with the hand and throw to the buttocks. We repeat 30 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the cuádriceps: Us tumbamos sideways and leave the widespread inferior leg. The another elevate it helping us with the arm. We hold 10 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the arms and shoulders: we Link our fingers in the part of behind the back and turn the elbows to inside, Raise the arms by behind until we notice that the shoulders throw us. We keep the breast taken out and the chin to inside. We keep during 15 seconds.
- Pulling the legs: we put Us of foot and flexionamos the knees keeping the straight back. We hold 30 seconds.
- Pulling the legs (2): we seat Us with a leg pulled and leave the another flexionada and crossing the foot just across the knee. With the hands pull. We hold during 20 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the legs (3): Us tumbamos with the body pulled and flexionamos one of the legs on the breast helping us with the arms. We hold 20 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the legs (4): we Go down the hips and flexionamos a bit the knee. We keep the retarded foot and orient it to forward. We keep 10 seconds by leg.
- Pulling the lumbar: we put Us of foot and flexionamos the back until touching with our fingers the tip of the feet. We hold 20 seconds.
- Pulling psoas and straight previous: we put Us of knee with a leg to in front until the knee was on of the ankle. We go down the hip until noticing the estiramiento, The another leg will remain with the knee touching to the soil. We repeat during 20 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the abductores: we seat Us and flexionamos the legs. We take the feet and bend us to in front. We keep 30 seconds.
- Pulling the abdominal: Us tumbamos with the legs flexionadas and leaving the knees with a small separation. We raise the head but without separating the back of the soil. We repeat 3 times keeping 5 seconds in each one.
- Pulling the flexores: Us tumbamos with a leg flexionada and elevate the another leaving it pulled. We keep 10 seconds with each leg.
- Pulling the flexores and twins: we put Us of foot and separate a bit the legs. We take us the tip of the foot with the contrary leg. We hold 15 seconds with each leg.
If we follow these councils before undertaking the course, will see how the pains and the risks of injury reduce drastically.